Black Coffee is my weekly email of things I'm reading, listening to, thinking about, buying, or just plain think are awesome. I hope you get something out of it, but if you don't and you decide to unsubscribe, I'll buy you a coffee for wasting your time.
Yep, I'm serious, just unsubscribe and I'll send you a gift card for a free coffee.
Previous Issues of Black Coffee
Here are all of the past issues of Black Coffee Newsletter sorted chronologically:
- 09.17.2021— Accelerate Your Success: The Unplugged Week
- 09.10.2021 — Why I Think "Work-Life Balance" is a Joke
- 09.03.2021 — Closing The Loop: Get Sh*t Done
- 08.27.2021 — My Networking Secret Weapon: Friday Breakfast Club
- 08.20.2021 — Centering Exercise: The Long & Rambling Email
- 08.13.2021 — Finding Joy in Struggle
- 08.06.2021 — Article I'm Thinking About: "Put Your Preschooler in Front of a TV," Book I'm Reading: "SuperCoach" by Michael Neill, Podcast You Need to Listen To: Tim Ferriss interviews Ramit Sethi, Questions You Might Be Able to Help Me Answer...
- 07.30.2021 — "Banks of the River"
- 07.23.2021 — Business is a Battlefield: 6 Distinctions Between “Winning” and “Losing”
- 07.16.2021 — Rub Some Dirt On It
- 07.09.2021 — Something Else to Binge-Watch: "The Warrior Archetype," by Steven Pressfield, Article to Read If You Hire People, Helpful Calculator: How Much Can I Raise My Prices? Free Workshop You Need to Watch: "Execute Your Vision"
- 07.02.2021 — Upgrade Your Relationships
- 06.25.2021 — Video I Loved This Week: "You Can't Fix What You Can't See," Book I'm Reading Right Now: "Effortless," Article The Bothered Me When I Read It This Week: "San Francisco Spends $60K A Year Per Tent for Homeless Camp Sites"
- 06.18.2021 — The NEXT LEVEL of Success
- 06.11.2021 — What I’m Watching: “Feeling Through,” Podcast I Loved This Week: Robert Greene - “How To Master Your Dark Side,” What I’m Thinking About: Time To Raise Your Prices, An Invitation For YOU…
- 06.04.2021 — What I’m Watching: “Formula 1: Drive to Survive,” What I’m Thinking About: How “Unlimited Vacation,” is Actually a Bad Concept, Interesting Study: “The Long Term Effect of COVID19 on Workplace Productivity,” Maverick Crush: Pete Koch
- 05.28.2021 — Mastermind Group You Should Join, Leadership Book - “Sovereignty," Thoughts - Stop Being So Sensitive, My Favorite Snack (This Week)
- 05.21.2021 — Give This Podcast A Good Listen…, Maverick: Dan Price of Gravity Payments, Classic Book I Read Over and Over Again, Documentary About A Childhood Hero
- 05.14.2021 — Book I Can’t Wait to Read - “Freedom” by Sebastian Junger, What If It Sucks? - Best Video This Week, My New Fitness Goal - Readiness
- 04.30.2021 — Parable #1: “The $10,000 Button Press,” Parable #2: “The Mexican Fisherman,” Parable #3: “The Five Monkeys,” Parable $4: “The Two Wolves.”
- 04.23.2021 — Meet this Maverick: Liz Karcz; Book I’m Re-Reading This Month: “How to Think Like a CEO” by Debra Benton; Blog Post I love: “Productivity Shame: How to Stop Feeling Like You Haven’t Done Enough,” Show I Buy Over and Over Again: Hoka One One Cliftons
- 04.16. 2021 — Podcast For You If You Have a Short Attention Span; Two Documentaries About Mavericks; Why You Don't Have To Feel Good To Do Good
- 04.09.2021 — New Feature on the Website: Articles, New Practice I’m Experimenting with: Tantric Meditation, Lessons from a Chess Coach: “Discovered Attack,” Why Consistency Trumps Intensity
- 04.03.2021 — Documentary That Was Long Overdue; The Children's Book That All Middle-Aged Men Should Read; The Unplugged Week: Using Personal Retreats To Accelerate Success
- 03.27.2021 — Lessons from Potter - 10 Things My Grandpa Who Recently Passed Away Taught Me About Life.
- 03.19.2021 — Most Popular FB Post This Week — Be A Nerd; Sorry, You're Actually Not Special; That Thing That Pisses You Off When Other People Say It — Lean Into It; What A Rocket Scientist Thinks About Safety Nets
- 03.12.2021 — Podcast with Andrew Perry: "Breaking the Stuckness Stalemate," Dream Killer — Complexity Bias, Book that Belongs on your Bookshelf — "The Warrior Ethos," by Steven Pressfield, Rub Some Dirt on It — How to Recover from Painful Setbacks
- 03.05.2021 — New Book I'm Loving: "A World Without Email” by Cal Newport; Interesting - The Dunning-Kruger Effect; Company Built by Mavericks; Succeed Faster with “Pre-Apex” Improvements”
- 02.26.2021 — Tribes Vs. Groups, 5 Conditions for Freedom, Concept That Intrigues Me: The Radical Middle, 5 Hindrances to Self-Mastery, New Fiction Series I’m Reading
- 02.19.2021 — Video: "Using Intuition as Your Greatest Tool," Choosing Pain, Podcast Episodes, Tool for Entrepreneurs
- 02.12.2021— Mikhaila and Jordan Peterson interview Mark Manson, Are Drugs OK? The Greatest Threat to Freedom? Samtian LED Video Light, Scrupulosity
- 02.05.2021 — SmartLess Podcast, Long Way Up, Chris Mathias, ProSlim Laptop Bag, Chess, Buddhism & Meditation
Stop Wasting Time Trying To Make Your Dad Happy.
GO YOUR OWN WAY.
FREE WORKSHOP: Create A Three Year Vision With Roadmap to Achieve The Life You've Always Imagined.Watch Free Workshop